Thursday, September 20, 2007

Day 4


Barricade: Wow, that was a lot more work than I expected....


Glow-in-the-Dark Ghoul: Hey, don't look at me, I'm on break right now... I love this movie.


B: Man, this is going to take forever at this rate.
GG: Still on break, can't help ya, union rules and all....


B: I'll have the whole place done before he gets offa break at this rate!


GG: Shhhh, I can't hear what they're saying if you keep bitching so loudly!!!!


B: Oh that does it. I am NOT doing this whole thing alone...


B: Hey buddy, I've got a bit of a problem with a union employee over here. Could you come by and uh... straighten it out?
???: Groovy.


GG: Holy crap! Who the hell are you?
Ash Campbell: Name's Ash. Housewares.
B: Glad you came by Ash. My friend here doesn't seem interested in working anymore.
GG: Alright you primitive screwheads, LISTEN UP!


GG: Fine, I'll get back to work... How was I supposed to know you were friends with the frickin' jolly green giant???
B: Hey Ghoulie?
GG: Yeah???
B: Windows.


GG: Fuck.

Yes. I do have too much free time right now. :)

We're almost finished with the shell of the second wing. All that's left is a couple of windows, then glue it together and add the floor! WOOT!!! The downside of all this is that we're almost finished with the big, easy stuff, and are getting into the small, tedious detail work. :(

1 comment:

Jude said...

Fabulous story line to go along with all this, Sketchie! :-)