Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Days 2 & 3


Barricade: Wow, you did a good job on these windows Ghoulie!
Glow-in-the-Dark Ghoul: Thanks! It took forever man!!!


GG: Why exactly did you color in the floor support pieces?
B: Because, I'll know that it's there, even if I don't see it.
GG: Will you remember that you had to use two different markers, since the first one got you stoned so quickly?
B: Shut up.


B: Help me move this roof into position
GG: Damn, it's heavy!


GG: Looks great, let's move on!
B: Ummm... Something doesn't look right.
GG: Aww man....


B: See, we're supposed to cut out these dormers and put them onto the roof!


B: This doesn't look too bad! Get to cutting! I've got to go make sure that these things fit...
GG: Fuck!


B: Behold! The power of the dormer!!!
GG: I think I like the power of cheese better...
B: Do you want to be put back on window duty?
GG: Yipes! BEHOLD THE POWER!!!


GG: The roof is on, everything is glued down. I'd say we're done here!


B: Are you sure we're done? Have you seen it from this side yet?
GG: Nah, but it should be the same, right???


GG: Double fuck!


There hasn't been a lot of visible progress on the mansion these past two days, but believe me there has been a lot of work going on! Between the tiny detail cuts for the windows, the exacting folds of the roof, and the mind-bending (not to mention wrist bending) glue points for the roof and the support floor, this place is going up quick! How much more work is left? Well... a lot. Fuck.

Dr S

No comments: