Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Day Whatever

From the author: Just wanted to apologize for being late with this one. I had a lot of different pieces that required overnight drying before continuing, so I could only do a little bit every night. I figured you'd rather see them all at once than see a photo or two every night... Coincidentally, the rumors are not true, I haven't been slacking off, playing video games, and generating DVD menus instead of working on the mansion. :)


Barricade: Ok, you push that side, and I'll push this side, and we'll join the house together.
Glow-in-the-Dark Ghoul: Ummm... I don't think we're strong enough for this. I'll go get some friends, you wait here.
B: Hurry up, I'm sick of all the delays!!!


B: Ummm, this is your idea of back-up? Another glowing guy, and my enemy?
GG: Hey, we needed the help, alright? Just deal with it.
Optimus Prime: When do we get paid?
Glow-in-the-Dark Mummy: Don't ask me, I'm on the union...
B: Fuck.


All: Push! Heave-Ho!!!
B: Ok, now just hold there until the glue dries.


B: Well, that went well! A new day, and the building is dry!
GG: Went well? We had to hold that damned thing all night. So, what's next anyway?
B: Well, how are you with heights?
GG: I'd rather die...


GG: Looks like I get to build the conservatory while Barricade is checking the integrity of the building. Better him than me, I hate heights!


B: This join looks secure. I'm glad we don't have to do this again. Now, how do I get down? Umm, actually, how did I get up here???


GG: Damn, that's a lot of little cuts!


GG: Took me damned near an hour to get this stupid roof on! Fucking tiny little pieces.....


B: Wow, you did a decent job!
GG: Umm, thanks, I guess? So, what's next?


B: The entry way. Get gluing.


GG: Fuck.

No comments: