Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Clear up cornfusion

Ok, I kinda confused the mentalpausal with my last post, so I'll try to answer any questions that have popped up:

I don't want a foreskin made out of turkey bologne, I just want my original one back.

Malt-O-Meal is perfectly safe and tasty, as long as you don't stick your finger into it right after it is finished cooking. It tastes kinda chocolatey, and... I dunno how to describe it, just go buy a box, it's dirt cheap. I'm not sure that mixing it with turkey bologne is a good idea, unless your mind is not functioning properly due to pain, or heavy sedatives.

The fight with the co-worker is resolved, I think, but it isn't a clear cut thing: Neither of us is really right or wrong, it's just different. Dammit, why can't life be like TV? Every issue should be started, peak, and solved within 30 minutes, or an hour if it's really difficult (like extensive surgery).

Speaking of surgery, I'm going to cut my nose off if I don't quit sneezing soon. Allergies suck ass...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! Thank you for clearing up the foreskin querie Adam... now I can get rid of those nasty visuals I had in my head. **jibblies**

As for your allergies, dang I wish I could make 'em better for you hon. Do you take meds for it? Get well!! ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Hey Sketchie where ya been? It feels like a month since I've talked to you, miss ya hon and hope you're doing well. :-)