Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Changes

Well, I decided to make some changes around here, upgrading the templates for both of my blogs. The visible changes are slight, but the changes for my end are enormous. The biggest change: I don't have to edit the HTML to make changes to my template anymore (such as adding a link, etc), I can just click and drag it where I want now. Woohoo!!! Why can't everything be this easy?

For those who have not taken the plunge to upgrading their blogs to the new BetaBlogger (I hope they change that name, it's fucking dumb), I'd highly advise it. The pros far outweigh the cons, and it isn't that hard to learn the little changes. Hey, if nothing else, make a new account and upgrade that, just to see if you like it or not. Seriously, I love it so much: they have added a ton of functionality without removing any, and the only glitch I've run into is when I'm trying to comment (or be commented on) with a non-upgraded account.

In other changes, I'm going to be deleting some of the blogs in my links; they haven't been updated since they were started, and they're cluttering up my beautiful streamlining. :) If you have a blog linked over there, and I remove it, it's because you haven't posted since you started a month or more ago...

No comments: