Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wow, uberbusy!

Hello again friends! Two posts in one day!!!

A lot has happened since I wrote earlier, so I'd better share it. First, book sales are doing pretty good. 6 copies have been shipped, with more waiting (I don't find out a book is sold until it's been shipped). I'm well on my way to making the $90 to have the book put into "global distribution", which means it can be sold at regular bookstores!

I've had quite a few telephone calls tonight from local friends (and some family) who have ideas for marketing the book, and they're all really exciting! I think that the most in depth one is from my aunt, who is helping me get into one of the three local papers (the other two are small town papers, so they're easy), and is going to help me get sold in some of the local coffee shops too! Woohoo!!!

As for the rest of you, there are things you can do too! If you like the book, tell your friends, let them read a bit, and maybe they'll want it too!!! :)

1 comment:

Jude said...

Good luck Adam, that would be SO COOL if you went global!!