Wednesday, January 24, 2007

More about tea

Hey, finally tried the rooibos tea, so I thought I'd complete my review. It smelled and tasted vaguely like chewing tobacco. I didn't like it at all, it is definitely my least favorite "tea" out of the sample set I received. I won't be purchasing this one again, but I will be buying both chamomile and blood orange in bulk. Still on the fence with spearmint.

I was looking around the site a bit more today, and found out that I can send gift certificates to new members, so if you decide you want to try some tea from them let me know & I will hook you up with $5 off! I'll be completely upfront here: I get points for everything I buy from there, and also get 10 points for every gift certificate redeemed because of me. After 100 points, I get a $10 gift certificate, so buy purchasing with my help, you're not only saving money yourself, you're helping me save money too. Not trying to push you into buying, but if you were planning on it anyway this is a great win-win situation. :)

Well, I'm back to enjoying my chamomile.

Dr S

1 comment:

Jude said...

I've tried 2 different Rooibos teas and they both made me really nauseous! Don't know what's in them that would do that, but just thinking about the smell and taste of it after all this time still makes my stomach lurch. Bleh.

Your description of the smell is good!