Monday, December 18, 2006

Fuck it

Hey, do you remember when I was able to keep up with posting a new poem or four, and a new entry every week? Me neither! I know at one point I had PLANNED on doing that, where the fuck did I go wrong?

So I spent like an hour trying to write something tonight, and pretty much everything was utter shit. I ended up getting really pissed off at myself, and scribbled out the two meager ones I just posted on the poetry blog. Sorry it's not more, but at this point I'm honestly thinking about just walking away altogether. Yeah, I know, how "tortured artist". Shit.

I guess for now, do whatever it is you love doing, because tomorrow you might find yourself completely incapable of stringing a few fucking words together. Seriously.

Dr S

1 comment:

Jude said...

Don't be so hard on yourself Adam, nobody can be "on" all of the time. You're an inspired writer, so when you're not feeling inspired you don't have to write. Those are the times you do some of the other things you're good at. :-)

And the 2 that you posted? I like 'em a lot!